All in Print South 2024
| Digital Printing
| Rigid Box
| Signage & LED
| Printing Ink
| Label Industries
Mark the Month
N O V E M B E R
VENUE - HITEX Exhibition Center Hyderabad, Telangana
Hyderabad International Trade Exhibition Limited
Offset Printers Association
Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises
South India's Biggest Print Exhibition
All in Print South is South India’s largest print exhibition. The preferred destination for the “Who’s Who” of the printing industry. Expanding business opportunities and connections
250,000 small, medium and large printers pan India
Network with top-notch experts in printing industry from south India
Explore buyers from Telengana, AP, TN, Pondicherry, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Odisha
About All in Print South
An integrated business platform showcasing the latest in Printing and converting technologies for printers, converters, and print buyers mainly from South India.
Indian Printing Industry - A snapshot
- Over 250,000 small, medium, and large printers throughout south India.
- Standing tall, the Indian Printing Industry is expected to exceed 250 billion by the Year 2024.
- New technology innovations, increasing packaging differentiation for focused group buyers, and the continuing shift to just-in-time production are some of the key drivers of the printing industry.
- The evolution of e-commerce has created a demand for printing methods that combines speed, volumes, and standardization.
- Packaging applications are among the major sources of demand for production printers.
- Product differentiation has led to better packaging solutions which have increased great printing opportunities.